Friday, August 27, 2010

Kat Stacks At It Again! Films Her & Soulja Boy At The Hotel Together

Kat Stacks At It Again! Films Her & Soulja Boy At The Hotel Together (Shows That Nose Candy & Calls Him A Coke Head)

  
MissNV Says: SMH....Wow...that is all I can say after seeing "Another one bite the dust" in the recent Internet scandal involving everyone's favorite "Skeeza" Kat Stacks. Of all the names that come to mind "Skeeza" was the nicest term I could think of as she is what they consider in the revenge business "next" lol)...but I digress....anyway if you haven't seen it already.....please watch and try to refrain from looking for her yourself....lol...
Video Courtesy of WorldStarHipHop (follow on Twitter @WorldStarHipHop)
Total Views : 1534838 | Video Added : 2010-08-24

As a female I was disgusted in the show she put on....sneaking around and talking s*** behind his back.....does she ever think how dumb she looks doing all this? Wow she has a lot of time on her hands and apparently anger in her heart about something (besides the obvious) I'm just sayin....people (male and female)really need to stop "messing" with people on this level....from 50 Cent to Karrine, and now this B**** (sorry ladies....I had to on this one) people are trying very hard to attack "off limits" areas on people with no regard....just remember....Karma is a bigger B**** than life is! Food for thought.....

My question to you.....if you were Soulja Boy.....what would you do now?
 
"MISS NV"

......follow me @MissNVNC on Twitter!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment