Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. and His Wife Busted for Possession




T.I. Arrest -- Cops Claim Ecstasy

Article Courtesy of TMZ.com

The honeymoon is over for T.I. and his wife Tameka Cottle as they were arrested last night and booked for the alleged possession of a controlled substance.


Law enforcement sources told TMZ ... T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were arrested because cops claim they found what appeared to be ecstasy in their car.


T.I. and "Tiny" were arrested on the Sunset Strip last night after making an illegal U-turn. Cops say they smelled marijuana, conducted a search and found a controlled substance.


... cops originally stopped the Maybach for making an illegal U-turn on Sunset Blvd.

Law enforcement sources tell us L.A. County Sheriff's deputies pulled over the multi-platinum selling rapper and his wife in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard around 10:18PM. Deputies say they smelled marijuana.
When searching the vehicle cops found a controlled substance. Law enforcement sources tell us the controlled substance was not cocaine, but rather the class of controlled substance that triggered the arrest includes methamphetamines and ecstasy.



The couple just got married on July 30 in Miami, and T.I. -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- is on probation after doing seven months in prison on federal weapons charges.

Law enforcement sources say both T.I. and Tameka were booked on felony possession of a controlled substance.

T.I. and Tameka were released around 4:00AM on a 10,000 Bond......

T.I. was released from federal prison back in December -- where he served 7 months behind bars for illegally possessing machine guns and silencers. Law enforcement confirms ... T.I. is still on probation from the gun conviction, which means last night's arrest could qualify as a violation of his probation ... and he could be sent back to prison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment