Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Exclusive: Check out the cover for Kandi's new single!!

First Look at the new single cover for "Stay Prayed Up" by Kandi which will soon be available on Itunes and digital retailers! 




photo & quote from Kandi courtesy of the KANDI BURRUSS FAN PAGE - become a fan today! I am! click the link & hit the "like" button

If you are not watching "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA" you are not only missing out on some great drama, but you also are missing all the "sneak peaks" to the ladies' newest endeavors. 

Take a look at Kandi's post including the lyrics to "Stay Prayed Up" on Facebook on Monday after the show aired last Sunday giving a sample of her new gospel single. 

"On this episode of #RHOA you see part of the gospel song I was working on. I knew when I decided to do it that I would be criticized. That's to be expected. I'm a single mom that had a child out of wedlock, I speak openly about sex on #KandiKoatedNights, I have #BedroomKandi, etc... I'm very honest about who I am. My great grand father & my grandfather were Bishops in The Church of God Holiness. I believe in God but I have always struggled with the rules of the church just like a lot of people. The song "Stay Prayed Up" is like a testimony for me. Hopefully people with a similar struggle can relate. I'm posting the lyrics to the hook. I'm looking forward to you hearing the whole song next week!"- Kandi




I like what she is doing and I love that she is classy but doesn't take any BS from ANYBODY. I am a fan and have been since XSCAPE so keep doin yo thang Kandi!! #GRITS (girls raised in the south)

0 comments:

Post a Comment